RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Any client agrees that he has the capacity to enter into contracts on the terms described in the sale terms below, i.e. that he is an adult and is not under guardianship. Any client agrees that he has read these terms of sale before placing his order. As a result, placing the order implies his full acceptance of the general and special terms of sale of Château et Perspectives de Bourron and hisunreserved acceptance of all the provisions therein.
Reservations must be validated by the communication of a credit card details. For the reservation of 2 bedrooms or a 2 nights stay, or more, the deposit of 50% of the price of the stay may be required. (To confirm a reservation, you must provide us with your credit card details. For the reservation of a 2-bedroom or 2-night stay minimum, a 50% deposit of the total is required upon reservation)
All the bedrooms, as well as the whole chateau, are non-smoking. The bedrooms are available from 3.00 PM on arrival, until 11.00 AM on departure.
Should you arrive later than 7 PM, please notify the hotel in order to maintain your reservation. Reception is ONLY OPEN every days from 9:00 am to noon and from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
– If your arrival is not scheduled during opening hours please contact us by phone in order to make your welcome as pleasant as possible (Our entire chateau is non-smoking. Check-in starts at 3:00 pm and we ask our guests to vacate their rooms by 11:00 am on the day of departure.
Should you arrive later than 7 pm, please notify the chateau at 33 (1) 64 78 39 39 to guarantee your room. Please note our offices are open from 9:00 am to noon and from 2 pm to 7 pm. After 7 pm, our offices are closed. If you plan to arrive outside of our opening hours, please let us know ahead of time so we can plan to welcome you.
– Check-in: 3 PM
– Check-out: 11 AM
– Note that children age 12 and older are counted like adults. Please include them in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
(Please note that children 12 and over are considered in the adult category for billing purposes.)
– Breakfast is not included: 16 € per adult and 10 € per child under 8 years old (Breakfast is available upon request for 16 € per adult and 10€ perchild under 8.)
– Exchange rates for information only. (exchange rates are not contractual )
Payment due upon arrival or departure (Final payment must be made upon arrival or before departure)
All prices are given in euros. VAT is always included.
Payment terms: We accept Carte Bleue, American Express, Visa, Eurocard /Mastercard. Cash is accepted for payments made at the Château de Bourron.
Privacy act: In pursuance of Act 78 17 referred to as Privacy Act, clients are advised that their order is subjected to a computerised processing. The right to access and rectify provided for by the law can be exercised with Château et Perspectives de Bourron at its headquarters.
– In case of cancellation less than 72 hours prior to arrival or in case of no-show, 100 % of the other reserved nights will be debited, including all services purchased upon reservation (For cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to arrival, or in the event of a no-show, the total amount for the entire reservation will be debited)
2 – CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Cancellation earlier than 30 days before the expected arrival date, the deposit will be refunded, less the administrative fee (35 €).
– Should a cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the expected arrival date, and more than 14 days before coming for reservation of :
2 nights or for more than one room: 60 % of the stay will be debited , including all services purchased upon reservation.
If just one room is booked, if less than 3 nights long, 30 % of the stay will be debited.
– Should a cancellation occurs more than 72 hours before the expected arrival date, or less than 14 days for reservation of :
2 nights or more, more than 1 room, 100 % of the other reserved nights will be debited, including all services purchased upon reservation.
If only one room reserved, if less than 3 nights, 50 % of the other reserved nights will be debited, including all services purchased upon reservation.
– Cancellation occurs less than 72 hours before the expected arrival date, 100 % of the other reserved nights will be debited, including all services purchased upon reservation.
For all cancellation, 35 € for administrative fees will be charged. Early departure (shortened stay) the balance of the initially reserved stay will be debited if the room remains unsold.
No-show: 100 % of the stay will be debited, including all services purchased upon reservation.
Cancellation in case of force majeure: Force majeure is to be understood as any unforeseeable and insuperable event beyond the parties’ control, preventing the client or travellers, or the agency or the service provider from performing any part of their duties under this contract. By formal, agreement, it is agreed that transportation, hotel personnel strikes, insurrection riots and governmental prohibitions are force majeure events It is agreed that force majeure events suspend the parties’ mutual duties. Specially, each party shall bear its costs resulting from force majeure : as a result, travelers will bear alone any additional cost incurred by the trip following the occurrence of the force majeure event.
Complaints: Any complaint should be sent to Château et Perspectives de Bourron by registered mail within 48 hours after the respective journey.
The present contract is written according to French Law. In case of a dispute concerning the application or interpretation of the contract, both parties agree to try to come to an amiable solution. Failing this, any litigation will be submitted exclusively to the County Court of Fontainebleau.
Château de Bourron
14 bis, rue du Maréchal Foch
77780 Bourron-Marlotte France
Téléphone : 33 (0)1 64 78 39 39 Fax : 33 (0)1 64 78 35 35